Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday, May 5th

Today is Cinco de Mayo which means the 5th of May, it is a Mexican holiday that celebrates a battle that the Mexicans won when they were fighting for their independence. I woke up late today because I had trouble getting to sleep last night. As soon as my mom and I got ready we went to the Owenby's house so that my mom could bake a cake to take to a BBQ at 4:00. I brought my schoolwork and did it there and then used their Internet afterward. Then Lucy wanted to play with me, so I went to her room and she showed me her stuffed animal collection and then we played with Kody outside. Ethan and Wyatt were both sick so they just played Wii the whole time. When my mom finished baking we went back home. When it was time to go to the BBQ we first went to my friend Rachel's house to pick her up to take her there, then we had to go to Westhill to pick up Nate and Abby. At the BBQ I saw Noelle and Emma and I met a girl named Andrea. It was really fun! Afterward we took Rachel home and then by the time we got back it was late and so I went to bed.

6 comments:

  1. bake a cake to take to a BBQ woooow... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then what do you suggest I put?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was your job! to come up with the stuff to say! lol jk i thought we already had this conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol well happy late cinco de mayo! is it just me, or does cinco de mayo remind u of mayonaisse....?

    ReplyDelete

Followers