Thursday, May 13, 2010

Monday, May 10th

Today I woke at 8:45 and so I had to get up and get ready quickly because Ms. Vicki came to pick me up at 9:30. We were going to a park that had a lot of sidewalks so Kiera sent me an email asking me to bring a scooter or skates. I brought a scooter and my overnight bag so could spend the night at Kaitlyn's house. Kiera, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn's sister Kristen and I had a lot of fun riding around the park on scooters and skates. Later on the adults set up games like tug-of-war and three-legged races, they were really fun too! Except for when we were playing tug-of-war and I fell and scraped my elbow. After the games we had a picnic with BBQ sandwiches, chips, and soda. When we left I went home with Kaitlyn, we checked out emails first and read Mythbusters, later we played Band Hero and Beatles Rock Band. When we finally had to go to bed we stayed up until around 12:00 talking!

2 comments:

Followers