Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday, May 25th

I decided not to go to the homeschool co-op this week, it's their last week anyway and I was kind of getting excluded from the group of girls my age. I liked the girls in the older group, they were really nice, but they mostly do study hall and only go to a few classes. So instead I got to sleep in and when I woke up I played the drums again! Later on, (when I finished the drum book :)) my mom and I played Band Hero until we got tired. Then I got the guinea pigs out, and after that I got on the computer for a while. I went with my mom when it was time to get Nate and Abby because afterward we went to the Dunmire's, but I only got to see Chloe for a couple of minutes. Then we went back to the house and I had dinner, after dinner we went down to the park and played there until some people came down and told us that they had reserved the field. When we got back my dad was home, they put the little kids to bed and then we played Take Two again.

3 comments:

  1. i am confused about co-op in general i thought there was no homeschool groups in mexico and u were going to go to normal school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't any Mexican ones, this is one at our church with other Americans. And I'm going to normal school next year, as soon as we find one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers