Monday, May 17, 2010

Saturday, May 15th

This morning Ms. Jen picked us up from the sleepover pretty early. We met my mom at the Hansons so that she could drop off the car we had borrowed from them, then Ms. Jen drove us to the airport, Kaitlyn came with us. When we landed, my dad, Nate and Abby met us with a boquet of flowers for each of us. Before we went home we stopped at Blossoms, a Chinese restaurant, for lunch, the food was really good! After lunch we went to an icecream place. We all ordered what we thought sounded good, but when Nate tasted his vanilla he decided he didn't like it, so my parents let him get another one. My dad was reading all the flavors to him and the list went like this: "There's chocolate, strawberry, coffee, nut, caramalized goat milk....." and at that last one I almost spit out my icecream! The flavor was actually called cajeta which is actually made out of goat's milk! Once we finished our icecream we went back to the apartment, Toffee went nuts when we walked in! Before we did anything else we all had to help unpack, when we finished, Abby and I had to clean the guinea pigs cage. Then I was really tired so I tried to go to sleep early, but I couldn't so I got back up and watched my family play Settlers of Catan. I got bored after a while so I read until bedtime.

4 comments:

  1. ur blogg loads so slow 4 me :( r there any past sat? if not add more. i rember that settlers game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on them, i got behind. And yeah, we played it with you once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm....yummy--caramelized goat's milk!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! I don't like cajeta, Abby does though!

    ReplyDelete

Followers