Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday, May 28th

I'm going to stop posting every day because not much goes on during the week, I'll just post when we do something interesting. Today is my mom's birthday! We went to Jamaica (ha-my-ca) the flower market today! Cut flowers are SO much cheaper in Mexico! I got a pretty flower arrangement and three mini plants, my mom got 10 HUGE sunflowers and a boquet of another type of flower that I don't know the name for. I put pictures on Picasa if you want to see them! We went with Ms. Paula, Noelle's mom. Afterward we picked up Nate and Abby from school, their friends Noriaki and Megumi came too since it is Friday. A while after we got home, Noelle and her family came over. Noelle has a loose ankle and her doctor told her that she needed to use a stationary bike, they came over because our gym has a lot of stationary bikes. Noelle and I went to the gym while everyone else went to the pool. While we were walking to the gym and the pool, we passed a group of people setting up a party. It was a REALLY cool party!! It was CandyLand themed and the people decorating were obviously professional. I put pictures on Picasa! After Noelle and I finished at the gym and everyone else finished at the pool, Noelle had to leave. Then Noriaki and Megumi's mom came and picked them up. When everyone had left we walked down the street to a taco restaurant for dinner, after that we went to 7eleven and got icecream for dessert.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gwen, I love sunflowers! I'm sure it was fun going to the flower market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bday to ur mom. the flower market sounds so fun, so different from somthing here

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the not posting everyday isnt a bad idea because i cant comment that much and i think others might not b able to either

    ReplyDelete

Followers