Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wednesday, April 21st

We went to Chloe's house again today to use their Internet, but this time Chloe was home. She had a doctor's apointment and she decided to stay home afterward. We made some funny videos using her webcam, and then we drew for a while. Around 4:00 my mom took Nate and Abby to La Feria which is an amusment park, I didn't feel like going on rides so I stayed with Chloe. Later my mom told me that I should be glad I didn't go, the lines were long, the rides weren't that good and Abby got lost. Chloe and I drew some more and then we watched a movie. Ms. Suzanne told me that I could sleep over if I wanted because it was getting late, we check with my parents and they said it was fine. We went to bed at a decent time since it was a weekday and Chloe had school the next morning.

2 comments:

Followers