Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday, May 21st

No co-op today so I got to sleep in, I took advantage of that and slept until 9:30. I started practicing the drums today with the new book we got, I just wish I had my guitar! I got pretty far into the book, but then my mom wanted a turn so I got my clarinet out for a while. The day seemed to pass really fast! At 5:00 I went to Jessica and Brittney Wayda's house to make baby blankets for the hospital across the street, I met the Wayda's at co-op. Almost everyone else from co-op was there too. We ended up making 80 blankets, and they were fun to make! When my mom picked me up we went to the Owenby's where everyone else was already. We watched Spongebob and Star Wars until around 12:30 when we went home, for us that's really early for being at the Owenby's on a Friday!

3 comments:

Followers