Friday, May 7, 2010

Thursday, May 6th

This morning I actully woke up at a decent hour for once! Well, I'm not sure it counts because Abby woke me up while she was getting ready for school. After I got ready and did my schoolwork we went down to the Wi-fi zone. When we got back, my mom had to go to Colombia again so that they could tell her what to get when she goes back to the States so that they can enroll me. That took a while! I stayed at the house and read while she was gone. When she got back she had to leave again and go somewhere else, after she finished she picked Nate and Abby up from school and brought them home. Then she had to leave AGAIN to go a funeral that the Owenby's maid invited her to. Nate and Abby and I went to the park and played for a while and when we went back to the house my dad was home. He gave us 200 pesos (about $20) so that we could walk to 7eleven to get icecream while he took Mr. Marcus home (he had offered Mr. Marcus a ride home from work). So Nate, Abby and I walked up the street to 7eleven. I was surprised that the guards let three kids walk out of the gates with no adult! When we got back we took a walk to the park to have time to finish the icecream, then we went back to the apartment and Nate and Abby went to bed. I went to bed a little while after they did.

2 comments:

Followers