Sunday, May 2, 2010

Friday, April 23rd

My dad got home really late last night with the guinea pigs so I didn't get to see them until this morning. When Abby and I got up, the first thing we did was go see them. We held and petted them for a while, then we set up a little maze out of boxes for them to play in. We made the maze in a room that was kind of like a study, we didn't need that room and it has doors that slide shut to keep Toffee out. Toffee would just love to have the guinea pigs as a snack, but needless to say Abby and I wouldn't like that very much. Toffee had pretty much gotten ignored all morning so in the afternoon we all took her down to the park to play. When we came back we went to the Owenby's house, last time we lived in Mexico we spent a lot of time with the Owenbys. There is a little girl named Lucy that is one of Abby's best friends, a boy named Ethan that is one of Nate's best friends, and a boy my age named Wyatt. Their mom, Ms. Ranee, is one of my mom's best friends and their dad is Mr. Marcus. While we were there we went box sledding which is exactly what it sounds like, we slide down a hill on pieces of cardboard. The hills at their house were really bumpy so I didn't try it there, but afterwards we all came to our apartment where we have the best hill ever for box sledding! I did it twice there, but I didn't like it very much and neither did Lucy. Everyone else loved it! Then we came back to the apartment and made popcorn, played Band Hero and tried to play hearts. A little while after we got back half the lights in our apartment went out. We spent the rest of the night in semi-darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers