Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday, May 7th

Today I woke up at the same time as Abby again....ugh. Then my mom and dad came in as I was getting up and told me that they had some important news for me, I'm going with my mom back to Atlanta to help pack up the house!!! YAY!!! When I finished my school I went down to the Wi-fi zone (my mornings have become very predictable!). When I finished my mom and I went to a Mother's Day presentation at Westhill that Nate and Abby were in. It was cool going back to Westhill, I saw my old art and Special Spanish teachers! Then we went to the Otero's which is Paulina and Marianna. They had a friend named Angelica over who goes to Columbia with them, it was fun but kind of hard because we spoke in Spanish. We had to leave early to go see a house that we had already seen but my dad hadn't. When we got there he told us that he had looked at that house the first time we came down to Mexico! Apparently they STILL haven't found anyone to rent it. But we all decided that we like our old house better so we will probably wait until the Dunmires leave at the end of June. On our way home the Owenby's called and invited us over, so we stopped at the apartment to let Toffee out and get Settlers of Catan and then headed over. At first I just watched Ethan and Nate play Lego Star Wars and I played it for a while. But then I got bored so I went downstairs where Wyatt was playing Legos with Abby and Lucy and I joined them. A little after I came down we went home.

8 comments:

Followers