Sunday, May 2, 2010

Friday, April 16th

We got to explore our temporary home today, it's really big for being an apartment, and the outside is even better! The apartment comes with a heated pool with a free snack bar, tennis courts, raquetball courts, a huge playground, swingsets, a tire swing, a huge hill and a soccer field! When no one is using the field we are allowed to let Toffee loose to run around, I'm sure she loves living here. We would consider living here permanently if it weren't for the dog, we don't really enjoy taking her for a hike every couple of hours so that she can go to the bathroom. Also I have to share a room with Abby here and I really don't like it! My mom spent most of the day hunting for a cellphone, her IPhone would be really expensive to use here.

2 comments:

  1. your. apartment. sounds. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I wish we could live on the ground floor with 4 bedrooms, that would be PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Followers