Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday, May 12th

Kiera and I woke up at 8:30 this morning and I was still so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. After I managed to make myself get up and get ready, Kiera and I watched a cool new show called Minute to Win It until breakfast was ready. After we ate our pancakes we went to my house, the movers were already there and packing so I started running around the house grabbing everything I wanted to take back in the suitcases. When I finished that, Kiera and I rode up to the park on scooters where I saw my old tennis teacher. When we came back we went out to the backyard and looked at the creek and the bridge that collapsed. Then Kiera said she saw a snake so went to the edge of the creek and she pointed it out to me. Then we ran inside to get Ms. Vicki, Kiera's brother Cameron, and my mom to show them. Ms. Vicki thought it might be poisonous! It was about two feet long, but really skinny and it had brown stripes. Then Ms. Vicki saw some poison oak, which Kiera is REALLY allergic to, so we went back inside. They had to go soon after that so it was just my mom and me alone with the movers. At about 12:30 we had pizza for the movers' lunch, we had some too. Then my mom remembered that I hadn't finished all of my schoolwork, so before we did anything else I had to finish the last two lessons in my math book and do at least one of my tests. The movers left early today so when I finished my schoolwork my mom and I went out shopping. We bought a lot of snacks for tomorrow, a new bedspread for me and a lot of other things we needed. We also rented "The Blind Side" and we watched it when we got home, it was REALLY good! Because of the movie I stayed up until around 10:00 or 11:00 again.

8 comments:

  1. hey!!! i think i got this thing to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen, It was fun having you over for the night! Kiera loved having the chance to hang out with you. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...havent seen the blind side yet, but a lot of pple r talking about it so mybe i will check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should watch it! It's really good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers