Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wednesday, May 19th

Today I got up at 6:00 so that I could get to the homeschool group on time. Today was Decade Day, so everyone (or almost everyone) picked a decade and dressed like they did in that decade. I didn't do it because I don't have very many acsessories to work with at the moment, two other girls didn't do it either. I went to the upper level Spanish class today, it was more challenging than the class I went to yesterday which is good because the other class was easy. After co-op and after Nate and Abby got home from school we all went down to the park to play and run Toffee for a while. When we got back I read until bedtime.

2 comments:

  1. oooh i celbrate tht day 2!!!! tht decade day, i dressed up like a person in the 2010 decade!!!!(like usual, how clever!! lol)

    ReplyDelete

Followers