Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tuesday, May 11th

Today Kaitlyn and I woke up to Karrisa jumping up on the bed and demanding to let her eat cupcakes. I got an app yesterday where you can bake and decorate cupcakes and then "eat" them afterward. Karissa is facinated with eating these cupcakes! After we got up and had breakfast, Kaitlyn had to do some school so I blogged and played on my ITouch. I also did a science expirement with her. When she finished we talked for a while and then Kaitlyn had Kristen had violin lessons so I went with them to CFAF, where I used to have band and choir. When we got back we rode scooters around the neighborhood until dinner. A while after dinner, Ms. Jen took me to Kiera's house where the adults were having an early birthday party for my mom. I talked and played with Kiera until about 10:00 when we went to bed. I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open!

2 comments:

  1. wait--u used 2 have chorus at cfaf? (well i suppose most pple call it choir but i call it chorus for some weird reason of my own) i think i used 2 take chorus there 2!!! omg cool! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you went to CFAF!

    ReplyDelete

Followers