Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, May 24th

Today we went to visit Eton, most of the girls that I knew at Westhill when we lived here before go there and Ana Paula is going to go there next year. I really liked it! Eton is bilingual (half day English and half day Spanish) and I think that that is enough for me to learn more Spanish, I don't need almost pure Spanish! Also Eton is a small school with small classes, and it has an after-school guitar program that I would really like to take! After that we went to Columbia to get the results of my exam, I got 100% on English, 91% on English grammar, 95% on Spanish math, and 58% on Spanish grammar..... XP. If I go to Columbia I'll have to retake the Spanish grammar exam, I'd rather go to Eton though. When we finished there, we went home for a short lunch and then we went to pick up Nate and Abby so that we could go to an orthodontist appointment. When that was over we finally went home, then all of the kids went down to the park for a while. We played with our ball on the big hill until we got bored and tired, then Tomas, Nate and I went back to the apartment while Abby and David stayed a little longer. When we got back I played Band Hero with my mom until she had to go cook dinner, then I practiced on the real drumset. I loved it! I found this one beat that was so fun! I played the drums until dinner time, then after dinner I practiced some more! Then I got on the computer until my dad got home, after he finished eating dinner my mom, my dad and I played Take Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers