Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wednesday, April 28th

Today I literally read almost ALL DAY. My mom made me do some schoolwork this morning, but that is the only thing I did besides read. I am reading a series called The Wheel of Time, it was one of my dad's favorite series'. It has 12 books that all have at least 700 pages with tiny words, I finished the 3rd one today. It is one of the best series I've EVER read! :D The problem is we only had the first three books, so when I finished the 3rd I didn't have anything else to read. Luckily my dad found free Wi-fi in the pool area and he found the 4th, 5th, and 6th books in the Kindle E-book store! (For those of you who don't know we have an IPad, that's how he got the books). I stayed there until about 10:00 checking my emails, my dad stayed even longer!

3 comments:

Followers