Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday, April 24th

Today we went to a buffet restaurant called San Ángel for breakfast. I got carsick on the way there and wasn't feeling good but after eating breakfast I felt much better. Near the restaurant is a place where people come and sell pieces of art, we looked around for a while but didn't find anything we wanted. Afterward we walked around where there were a bunch of stalls selling all kinds of things, Abby found a beaded purse she wanted but it was kind of expensive and she didn't have enough money. I found a cool ring but it was expensive too, I could afford it but it wasn't worth it. Then we shopped at Costco and a bunch of other stores looking for a water dispenser because Mexican tap water is horrible to drink. After that we went back to the apartment and my dad taught me about breakers, fuses and how "the clowns downstairs" improvised, and that's why the power went out last night. I was feeling tired so I read for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

  1. just the thot of shopping makes me happy....

    oooh, lucky!!! u have clowns living downstairs!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not this kind of shopping, I was tired and my parents were trying ti go fast so I just stayed in the car.

    LOL!!!!! I seriously loled when I read that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh yeah i know the kind(its like, "oooh, can i have tht really pretty purse? and theyre like "hahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!! no.")

    lol hahaeehoooeeehhhaaaasharkbaithoohaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers