Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday, April 25th

Today we went to our old church, it's called Capital City. Their worship time was much different than what we are used to! They sang a bunch of the little kid worship songs like 'Jesus loves me' and 'This little light of mine', and even the adults did the motions! I saw Noelle and met a new girl named Abigail there. Afterward we went looking for a water dispenser again and then headed home. At about 2:30 the Owenbys and the Canales came over, the Canales have a 10 year old son named Andres. The adults played Settlers of Catan while the kids first went box sledding and then we went swimming. Seems like there were a lot of injuries at the pool today, a lot of people got shot in the eye with water guns. When we were done swimming we went back to the apartment and played Band Hero for a little while, then everyone had to go because it was around 6:00. After my parents put Nate and Abby to bed my dad and I went on a walk. We got some ice cream and talked for a while, it was late by the time we got back but the dog needed to go out. I didn't get in bed until about 10:00.

1 comment:

  1. lol wen i read about all the pple getting shot in the eye with a water gun at first i didnt c the water and i thot it was a real gun...yeah, i'll just stop riting rite now...


    ♫♪jesus luves me this i know, for the bible tells me so, lalalalaaaa....♫♪

    ReplyDelete

Followers