Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday, May 2nd

Today we went to church like every Sunday morning. It turns out that last week was just a special service, so we sang the usual kind of hymns today. Afterward we went to Ruben's, which is a hamburger place, with Noelle's family. Nate made friends with Noelle's brother Tomás and Abby made friends with her other brother David. When we finished eating we went to get ice cream because it was really warm outside. After that we all went to Ciudadela which is an outdoor market place with tons of stalls to buy things at. I bought a beaded ring and a necklace with a 'G' charm, I also bought a beaded purse for Abby as a birthday present, Abby bought a wallet to match her purse and Nate didn't buy anything. By the time we finished shopping it was 5:30 so we headed home. At Ciudadela I had seen some purses and wallets that were linked together somehow, my mom told me that she knew how to do that with gum wrappers. So when we got home, my mom and I walked up the street to 7eleven and I bought a pack of gum so that she could teach me how to make it, when we got got back she said that she will teach me tomorrow. :( Then I went down to the Wi-fi zone to check my e-mail, Facebook, etc...., I also did Skype with my friend Kaitlyn. At around 10:00 we had to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. does noelle's bro spell his name with tht ` symbol? lol

    now THATS more like the shopping i know and luv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he does, that's how he pronounces it!
    lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers