Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunday, May 9th

Today, before going to the airport, we went to breakfast and Lincoln park, we used to go to that park all the time. Breakfast was really good and filling, the park was fun but it was really warm outside. Then we headed to the airport at about 1:00. At the airport we did a little shopping before boarding the plane at 3:30, we landed at 7:30. It took us a long time to get through customs and bagage claim to the train, then it took a long time for the train to get to our stop. So by the time we got to our stop it was 10:00, my mom's friend Ms. Candy was waiting to pick us up there. She drove us to her house then let us use the car to get to our house, but we stopped for dinner at Chili's first.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I skipped Saturday. I accedentally deleted it today and I can't remember anything I put!

    ReplyDelete

Followers