Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday, April 18th

Today Noelle and I went with Chloe to her church, Chloe is Catholic, Noelle and I aren't. It was a very different experience! It was a fairly small church, but the ceiling was very high so it was pretty echoy (I have no idea how to spell that!). Afterwards we went to a Sunday school class, and then Chloe's parents took us all back to their house. I called my parents to see if I could invite Chloe and Noelle to our apartment to swim, they said yes and Chloe and Noelle's parents agreed too. So Chloe's mom, Ms. Suzanne, took us to my apartment where we changed into our bathing suits and headed down to the pool. After swimming for a while we got some snacks from the snack bar and went back to the apartment to change because Chloe and Noelle had to go home.
We still haven't heard anything about the guinea pigs, we're hoping for news soon!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh cool i've been 2 a catholic church b4 2, to b honest though, i got a little bored there....

    i hope the guinea pigs will b alrite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of sitting, and then standing, and then sitting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah(but 4 me, mostly sleeping) lolz

    ReplyDelete

Followers