Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday, May 18th

Today I had to get up really early to take ANOTHER test for Columbia, this one was the entrance exam. After the exam a lady came in to talk with me about what my life was like, I have no idea why because after she finished a psychologist came in and asked me almost the exact same questions! She also had me draw three pictures and write a story, again I have no idea why. Then I called my mom to come pick me up and we walked to our church down the street. There is a homeschool group that meets there every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and my mom says that I am going to start going to it. Today I walked in for the first time and everyone was on the roof in their PJ's! They get to the roof by climbing out the classroom window and they eat their lunch there. Today happened to be pajama day too, tomorrow is decade day and the day after is twin day! I sat in their classes, but I didn't have any books or anything so I just listened. After it finished, we picked up Nate and Abby from school and then went to and ortho appointment where they changed my wires. They managed to make it a lot more painful than it should have been because for a while they couldn't figure out how to get the wire out! They said that I'm almost done with my braces!! :D Then we went back to the apartment and I used our new Internet for a while. Then I discovered Greyson Chance! For those of you who don't know, Greyson is a twelve-year-old singer who is amazing at singing and playing the piano. He has written two songs so far but I've heard he's working on more, hopefully his new songs will be as good as the two he already has!

5 comments:

  1. im really confused, but my main question is r u going to b homeschooled? i thought u were going to a regular school?? also thats annoying with the questions and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost done with your braces? lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the roof in pj's CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol whaaa??? congrats on the almost done with braces!!!! YES GREYSON CHANCE IS AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm only going to the homeschool group until the end of this year, next year I will go regular school.

    ReplyDelete

Followers