Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, May 3rd

Today I did more school than I normally do. My mom is leaving for Atlanta a week from tomorrow and she needs to take my school books with her because she is selling them. Ugh, well at least I'll get school done quicker. My mom tried to do the gum wrapper chain this morning but the foil is too delicate. Then she remembered that there used to be paper around the foil and that's what she used, but they don't package gum like that anymore :( . In the afternoon we went out to the park, when we were done we went to the trampoline for a while and then back to the apartment. My mom left to see another couple of houses while Abby and I went down to the Wi-fi zone. Nate stayed in the apartment so that he could play Wii. My parents got home around 7:00, they sent Nate down to get me and Abby. Abby went up, but I stayed to Skype with Kaitlyn again. I went back at 8:30 because my dad sent me an email telling me to come back. When I got back I ate a really late dinner and then tried to go to bed, but I couldn't get to sleep because it was really warm in my room. So I went to lie down on a sofa in our living room that was directly under an air vent and read for a while. When I got sleepy I went back to bed and fell asleep easily.

4 comments:

  1. Wheel of Time, I finished the 4th book last night. You can look at my pictures in the 'Extras' album to see how big they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok cool(u sure went through those books fast!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! I finished the 5th yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Followers