Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday, May 1st

Today we went to Desierto de los Leónes and La Marquesa with the Owenby's, the Burks, and Connor Dunmire. The Burks are Ms. Lisa and Mr. Ken, Connor is Chloe's brother and Wyatt's frend. Desierto de los Leónes is kind of like a camp ground, except for you don't camp there. I think it was a nature park. We brought the football and the frisbee and played with those for most of the time. We also had lunch there, the dads grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, and vegetables. After they finished cooking, all of the kids founds sticks and poked them in the fire. We also found dead leaves and pine needles and put them in the fire to make it bigger, it was fun! When we finished with the fire we all went to La Marquesa where we rode 4-wheelers and go-carts. Ms. Ranee, Lucy, Wyatt and I rode 4-wheelers, I didn't like it very much because the road was REALLY bumpy! Mr. Ken, Mr. Marcus, my dad, Connor, Ethan, and Nate rode go-carts, Ms. Lisa, my mom, and Abby just watched us. After that we all went to the Owenby's where the parents played Settlers of Catan. The kids jumped on the trampoline, played with their dog Kody, and watched TV. I stayed with them for a while, but then I got bored so I went to their garden and read my book on my ITouch. Around 9:00 it got too cold outside and I didn't bring a sweater so I went inside. They were all playing a Mario game on the Wii. About 10 minutes after I came in, the adults came in and said it was time to go. I was really tired when we got home so I went straight to bed.

4 comments:

  1. It's a game that my parents and Ms. Ranee and Mr. Marcus LOVE! They play it ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, lol i figured tht! in a lot of ur blogs its like, and ms. ranee mr. marcus and ur parents decided to stay indoors and play setterls of catan! lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers