Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday, June 2nd

My mom went shopping this morning so I spent the entire morning cleaning and organizing my room. When my mom got back Chloe came with her! Why am I not surprised? :) We ate lunch and then went to the ice skating rink. There were a couple of lessons going on so we didn't skate for long, we weren't comfortable being around a bunch of adults that were skating backwards and twirling and things like that. On our way out we stopped by a store and got some nail polish and cool new shoelaces. When we got back we went down to the theater and watched a movie called Emma. My mom told me that the star actress (Gwyneth Paltrow) gave her the idea for my name! Then we went down to the park for a while, and when we went back to the apartment we played Band Hero and then had dinner. Chloe left right after dinner again. After she left I got on the computer for a while and then when my dad got home we played Take Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers