Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday, June 8th

Today I went to Chapultepec park and the zoo with Chloe. First we went to the zoo, my favorite part was the monkeys! One followed us as we walked by and was trying to climb up on the glass, another one walked over, crossed it's arms, put it's head down on them, and stared at us! It felt like he was the one watching us instead of the other way around! When we got to the bird exhibits there is one place where you can go into a giant cage where there are all different types of birds. We went in and walked around on the path, then, at the end there was a bridge with two big birds on it, one was near the beginning and one near the end. They looked almost like they were guarding it! And sure enough, when we tried to edge around them they snapped at us! It was a little freaky! When we got tired of the zoo we went to the lake and walked around it, then we went back to the house. Chloe and I baked and decorated fake cupcakes, cakes and pizzas on my ITouch, we also made icecream cones and sundaes until I had to go. Noelle came over a little while after I got home to exercise. They had to leave sooner than normal today because Noelle has to study. When she left my mom, Abby, Nate and I played Catan. I was tied with Nate, three points away from winning when we had to stop because it was Abby and Nate's bedtime. We're going to finish it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers