Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday, June 6th

This week my parents decided to take us to a Spanish church. So we got in the car at about 10:00 and finally got the church about 2 hours later. :P It was a LONG drive! And Nate and I were carsick about half of the time. The service was about 1 and 1/2 hours long, I understood less than half of it. We sat in the balcony and so it was really echoy and the preacher spoke quickly for most of it. I want to go back to Capital City, but first, next week, we are going to try a campus that is closer to us. After church we went to Chili's in one of the malls and then we went shopping. First we went to TodoModa which is the same store that Chloe and I got the shoelaces and nail polish at. This time I got a hat and a headband with a bow on it. Then we went to +kota, the pet store. We got a frisbee for Toffee and then did TocaMascota (petting animals). On our way home from there my mom spotted a bookstore so we stopped there briefly where I got Harry Potter 7 in Spanish. Then we FINALLY went home! First thing we did when we got back was take Toffee down to the park. We tried to teach her to fetch the frisbee, but she seemed to be scared of it when it was on the ground. She'd chase it while it was in the air, but she ignored it once it landed. Back at the apartment Abby and I got the pigs out for a while. We held them until Abby had to go take a shower, everything was fine until she handed me her pig. About a minute after she gave it to me, it had an accedent on the sweater that we use to hold them. They never go on Abby, just me. After I put them back and put the sweater in the laundry I bought a couple off new song and then used the computer until bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers