Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday, June 16th

Today we went to an appointment at Eton for my mom, I got accepted!! :D Then we went to the mall to eat breakfast and then we went shoe shopping. My mom and I both got a pair of shoes that we liked, and my mom got a pair for my dad. Then, at one store, they had a couple of pairs of shoes that were very different from anything I had ever seen. They are called Tubeflops:They are basically flip-flops with socks attatched! I saw a bunch of articles online that criticized them, most of them said that they are horrible and that no one would wear them in public. But, I happen to like them. Please vote in the comments about whether or not I should get them! There are different colors too, so please don't judge it by the color!

4 comments:

  1. o i rly like them!!! they r cool!!! i think u should get them

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're..interesting. I think you should get them because you would wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really like them. I would wear them and I think u should get them.

    ReplyDelete

Followers