Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday, June 1st

We had to go to an appointment for my mom's feet this morning. Then we went and picked up Ms. Paula and Chloe and we went to Chapultepec park and walked around the lake. The reason I'm doing everything with Chloe is her mom took her out of school because they're moving soon and she doesn't want to stay at her house because the movers are packing everything. When we got tired of walking we dropped Ms. Paula off at her house. Then we went to Blockbuster and rented "Dreamer" to watch at the theater in our apartment. I found a Harry Potter poster there and I bought it.
Then we went to pick up Nate and Abby, and then we went back to the apartment and watched the movie. When it was over, Chloe, Abby and I went down to the park with Toffee until dinner time. Chloe had to leave after she ate. I got on the computer for a while and then played Band Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers