Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday, June 4th

I had to get up with Nate and Abby today because I had to take a test at Eton. When I took my Columbia test they told us it would take 4 hours, it took 2. At Eton they also told us that it would take 4 hours, this time it actually took 4 hours! I was sick and tired of tests by the end of it! When I got back to the house Chloe came over, my mom had gone to help set up for a party tonight, a goodbye party for Chloe and her family. Chloe and I used my stencil kit for a bit and then we played with Toffee and took lots of pictures of her.

The rest are on Picasa! Then we made a couple of duct tape bracelets, we went through quite a few to get the size right! When my mom got back she picked us up and took us to the party. Chloe and I played catch, had a couple of wars with the little kids (there were a lot of them), had dinner, and played the doughnut game. For those of you who have never played, this is how it is usually played. You tie a string to two things so that it hangs horizontally, then you get smaller strings and tie then to the first string and tie a doughnut on the other end. Then everyone takes turns trying to eat a doughnut ONLY using your mouth! It is really funny to watch! The problem was, Chloe and I didn't have a place to tie the first string, didn't have little strings, and didn't have time because the little kids were all yelling 'DOUGHNUT TIME! DOUGHNUT TIME!' and they didn't want to wait! What we ended up doing was we got the long string, put a doughnut on it, Chloe and I held it between us, and the kids took turns. And obviously we put a new doughnut on every time. By the end there were a lot of crumbs and pieces of doughtnut on the ground! We left at about midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers