Sunday, July 4, 2010

Wednesday, June 30th

The basic sum of these last three days is we've been unpacking, putting things away, and organizing. Nate and Abby have Club this week at school, they pick a couple of "classes" to take and then come home at 12:00. Some of these "classes" are: Film (watching movies), Computer Games, Art and Weaving. Of course there are more but those are all I've heard about. Today Abby, Nate and I made obstacle courses in the yard, we used to do that when we lived here before. It would have been fun but Abby threw a fit when she didn't do well. Later in the evening Mrs. Ranee and Mr. Marcus came over to play cards. The kids didn't come because they are staying in Atlanta with their relatives all summer. I played with them for the first half when they played Hearts and I did okay. But my dad sent me to bed when they started playing Spades because it was late and I didn't know how to play.

2 comments:

  1. do u get the same room and stuff? o cool i make obstacle courses in my basement.

    ReplyDelete

Followers