Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tuesday, July 6th

Today Rachel came over and stayed almost all day, we played Wii most of the time. In the time Rachel was here I managed to get hurt quite a bit! When we were preparing lunch I slammed my thumb in a drawer and it started to swell up, while we were playing Wii my toe started to hurt, (I have no idea why) and then right before she had to go she tried out the exercise machines and I jumped over one to get out and managed to bang my knee on it! Ugh. Rachel had to go around 5:00 because after that our driver had to take the car to pick up my dad. She was going to stay longer and then once our driver got back he'd take her home, but it would be pretty late and her parents didn't want her to. It turns out it's a good thing she had to go, because on his way to pick up my dad, Gilberto had a car accident! He's fine thankfully, and the car only has a few dents and scratches, but Rachel would probably be stuck at our house for a LONG time! My dad had to get a ride home from work because the paperwork for the crash took hours to finish. When my dad got home my mom said jokingly, "So much for our brand-new car that we were trying to keep nice. We don't keep new cars new for long!"

2 comments:

  1. umm thats not exactly what i would call a fun day... well im glad no one is hurt (well u kinda r, but i was talking about the crash)

    ReplyDelete

Followers