Friday, November 26, 2010

Monday, November 15th

Today we got up earlier than normal and packed a bit before going down to the beach. A little while after getting in, all of a sudden I felt a really strong pinch on one of my toes, it really hurt! I pulled my foot out of the water and saw that an inch-long crab was latched on! My mom pulled it off, but I was paranoid for the rest of the day. Whenever I stepped on anything on the beach I jumped, thinking it could be a crab! We also saw stingrays that were riding the waves, it was really amazing! One wave I saw had a group of about five of them all swimming along together. After we had finished at the beach we went back to the room to finish up packing. We managed to get on the road by noon and back to Mexico City by about 9:00 after picking some lunch up at BK.

3 comments:

Followers