Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday, October 29th

Today was half day at school and the Halloween parade. I went as Hermione, and I think the costume was pretty good considering I made most of it myself!
I think by far the funniest costume was one boy in my class who dressed up as Snow White with a short, bright pink wig! As soon as I got home at 1:00 and changed, we all got in the car for the long drive to Guadalajara. We arrived at the hotel around 5:00, I wasn't feeling good so I stayed in the room and tried to sleep while everyone else went out for dinner. They came back around 7:00 with some food for me too. We all went to bed soon after.

1 comment:

  1. i lover the costume!!! it looks great! i didnt realize u were posting so much and that it has been so long sence i have been on. im doing lots of home work right now, but i will make sure to read all of ur blogs! u have done soo much!! i also love seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers